This research scholarship program is open to researchers associated with research institutions, universities or companies at all stages of their careers. Also check out Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship Programme for 2021.
The applicant submits a subject request containing only non-confidential information. You can apply for multiple grants or multiple subject areas.
If the application is successful, you will be required to submit a complete proposal, and participate in a deep-diving seminar with other finalists. Be informed of the selection committee’s decision in early October.
In 2021, we will provide a series of research grants to stimulate innovative research in promising fields in the future. A maximum of 40,000-450,000 Euros can be obtained per year for a maximum of 3 years.
The range is as follows;
- Drug Discovery: 3 grants 350,000 Euros per year for three years, renewable.
- Real-time testing and sensors: a grant of US$100,000 to US$500,000 per year, for two years, renewable.
- Nanoparticles used to provide nucleic acids: from 100,000 to 300,000 US dollars per year for two years.
- Scalable digital innovation: 3 years from 40,000 to 100,000 euros.
- Scalable bioelectronics funding for three years: 150,000 euros per year for three years.
DEEP DIVE WORKSHOPS
The deep dive workshop will finally select the winners of the research funding, and will be held in November and December 2021.
You can share this opportunity (scholarship program) with friends and relatives who might found it interesting.
How to apply Merck Research Scholarship Program
Interested applicants are to visit the official page meant for the program via https://www.emdgroup.com/en/research/open-innovation/2021-research-grants.html