The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has announced the commencement of the next stage of enrollment for the N-Power Batch C Stream I applicants.
This was disclosed by the Permanent Secretary of the Humanitarian Ministry, Bashir Alkali, in Abuja.
Alkali said the ministry has commenced the next stage of enrollment with the ‘verification of email addresses by applicants’.
The permanent secretary urged all the Batch C shortlisted applicants to check their email addresses for the verification and further information on the process.
He also directed the shortlisted applicants to visit www.nasims.gov.ng for their biometric fingerprint enrollment.
He also advised the applicants to contact the N-Power helplines on 018888340 or 018888189 or send email for support to: email@example.com if need arises.
Recommended posts to read
- Deployment Date For Npower Batch C Stream 1 and 2
- Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisting Date Is June 15
- Npower Batch C Applicant Got Shortlisted Without Taking Test
- Why Some Npower Applicants Have Not Been Shortlisted For Verification
- 6 Facts N-Power Batch C Applicants Must Know Before Deployment