Nestle Nigeria Plc presently has presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centers brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: Field Sales Manager
Job location: Oyo
Deadline: Not Specified
Interested applicants must be willing to relocate to Oyo state if offered the job.
- B.Sc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft office package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
2. Job Title: Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2019
Job Location: Ogun
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
In addition, candidates are mandatory required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
Application Closing Date: 30th April, 2019.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: [email protected] using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
WARNING: On no account should you pay anybody for this job. All the process is free, Nestle Nigeria Plc will never ask you to pay!
Top Posts of the Week=> How to apply for NYSC/CBN loan
=> CBN promises 7-year loan for Corpers
=> How to write a CV - samples
=> 10 places to get loan in Nigeria without collateral