Do you have interest in joining the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)? If ‘yes’, we are pleased to inform you that the CDCFIB recruitment portal will be available from Monday, December 12, 2022 to receive applications.
This was disclosed by the agency via notification on its official website. Below is the message displayed on its official recruitment portal:
“Recruitment into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps will be available on Monday, December 12,2022”
Kindly note that applications will be invited from all eligible Nigerians who are interested in joining the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps under the Civil Defense, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Service Board (CDCFIB), in the following categories:
Categories A: General Duty
- Inspectorate Cadre
- Inspector of Corps (IC) CONPASS 07
- Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) CONPASS 06
Categories B: Assistant Cadre
- Corps Assistant (CAII) 04
- Corps Assistant (CA II) CONPASS 03
Categories C: Mechanics, Drivers, Artisans
- Corps Assistant (CA I) CONPASS 04
- Corps Assistant (CA II) o3
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Must possess the certification required by the application categories.
- Applicant must be in the good physical condition and provide a Certificate of Medical Fitness from a general hospital.
- Must have good character and no criminal record.
- Age bracket is between 18 and 30 years.
- Minimum height requirement for male is 1.65 meters, while female is at least 1.6 meters tall.
- Chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Note: NSCDC Recruitment Portal will be opened on December 12nd, 2022 and be closed on December 25th, 2022.
How to Apply
To Apply, visit the NSCDC Recruitment Portal via https://cdcfib.career/
Interesting applicants for 2022 Nigerian Civil Defence Should keep checking back to this blog for latest news updates regarding the recruitment.
For those applying for drivers, the National Driver’s License will be required.
If you have any question or contribution regarding this recruitment, kindly go to the comment section below.