Are you a Nigerian graduate looking to kickstart your professional career in a financial institution? If your answer is yes then, there is a great opportunity at First Bank Nigeria as the Bank is seeking a qualified graduate to fill in a position in its ongoing Graduate Executive Program 2023.
First Bank of Nigeria is a Lagos headquartered financial institution offering both local and international banking services. By total deposits and gross income, it is the largest bank in Nigeria.
FBN has a network of more than 750 business locations throughout Africa, the United Kingdom, and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing, and Johannesburg that were established to take advantage of trade-related commerce between geographical areas.
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Not more than than 32 years.
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distant advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies And Attributes
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint