We are pleased to inform you that the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment portal is now open to receive applications from eligible and qualified candidates. If you are interested, kindly check out: Link To Apply For NIS Recruitment 2023/2024.
You may like to check Salaries of Nigeria Immigration Service – (NIS Salary). How they pay its officers and the amount they pay monthly.
Requirements for NIS Recruitment
Below are the general requirements:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Have National Identity Number (NIN)
- Must be holders of the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from general hospital or military clinic.
- You must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Must pass drug test
- Applicants must not be poor or financially embarrassed
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 Years.
- Height measurement must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment
NIS Computer Based Test (CBT)
There shall be NIS computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
NIS Recruitment Application Closing Date
All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication, which is January 29th, 2023.
How to apply
To submit your application online, visit the Nigeria Immigration Portal and fill the application form.
Have questions? Go to the comment section below. Goodluck and God bless you.