NIS Recruitment Portal 2023 – We are pleased to inform you that the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment for 2023/2024 will commence from Monday, 16th January 2023. This was officially announced by CDCFIB Today through newspaper publication which was sighted by Nyscinfo.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Service (CDCFIB) is inviting suitable and qualified candidates to apply for full time employment to fill the existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS):
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors): Applicants must possess minimum of first Degree (MBBS) from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI II) CONPASS 08 Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Institution
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06. Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized Institutions
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- Immigration Assistant III (IA I11) CONPASS 03 General Duty Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or Its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans
a) Motor drivers
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2023
Interested Candidates are to visit CDCFIB Recruitment portal via https://edefib.career as from Monday, January 2023, to fill and submit the application form.
Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the Screening Exercise. Candidates should also NOTE that multiple applications can lead to automatic disqualification.
Submission of NIS Recruitment Application
Applications must be submitted online within Two (2) weeks from the date of publication.
NIS General Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Must have National Identity Number (NIN)
- Must be holders of the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Applicants must present certificates of medical fitness from Government hospitals
- Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences
- Must pass drug
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Must be between ages 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 Years
- Height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60rn for female;
- Chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men; xi. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.