Are you a Nigerian graduate seeking for post graduate scholarship award? Do you have the necessary qualifications? If ‘yes’, this is an opportunity for you, as the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) is up with a post graduate scholarship award scheme, that is solely meant for Nigerian graduates. Also check How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships .
On behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, is committed to the development and training of manpower as part of its corporate social responsibility programme.
The NAE requires applications from interested Nigerian graduate who are fully qualified for the ‘Post graduate scholarship award scheme’ pursuance 2021/2022.
The category of the award is two;
A) Local – This is actually for study in any recognised tertiary institution (university) in Nigeria.
B) Overseas – Strictly for study in a reputable university abroad.
Requirements for Nigerian Agip Exploration Post Graduate Scholarship
In order to be qualified for the NAE post graduate scholarship award scheme applicants must;
- Not be above twenty eight (28) years of age by 31st of December, 2021.
- A minimum of second class upper bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Nigeria must be possessed by the applicant.
- Have completed the one (1) year compulsory NYSC programme, and obtained it’s certificate.
- Must possess an international passport valid for travel at least one (1) year from 2021 September (Solely for those under the overseas category).
- Have secured admission into a university in Nigeria/Overseas (based on the kind of category being applied for).
Course of study
Application should be for only candidates with an offer of admission in discipline related to the following areas;
- Law (oil and gas/petroleum).
- Engineering (civil, petroleum, subsea, marine, mechanical, chemical, electronics/electrical).
- Petroleum economics.
- Past and current beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, agencies, and other affiliate companies are not eligible.
- The above guidelines is meant to be followed strictly.
- The aptitude test will only be contacted to shortlisted candidates.
- Before you start this application, ensure you understand the instructions carefully to avoid disqualification and errors.
- Detail about the test will be communicated via SMS and/or email to shortlisted candidate (ensure that only a working phone number and email are provided)
- NAE employees, and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship.
Application form and test invitation completion shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NAE/NNPC/OANDO PSC neither will it entitle applicants to make any claims or request any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation from NAE.
The scholarship award of the NAE applies to book, accommodation, tuition, living expenses, field trips and a return of economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
How to Apply for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Post Graduate Scholarship Award
1) Before starting the application process, candidates should have the following document clearly scanned;
a. passport photograph with not more than three (3) month old of white background.
b. Provisional admission letter for 2021/2022 session for the post graduate studies into any reputable university (overseas or local) .This admission letter must be for the course stated while applying.
c. First degree certificate.
d. NYSC discharged certificate.
e. A valid ID card (voter’s card, National identity card, driver’s license).
f. A valid international passport with a data page for those going for the overseas category.
g. Birth certificate from local government of origin.
h. Form of NAE compliance declaration.
2) The form of the NAE compliance declaration is required to be filled, and sign by all candidates/applicants. visit https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf to download the NAE compliance declaration.
3) Attach the right document in the appropriate section of upload.
4) To avoid mix up during upload, you are advised to label the scanned document accordingly.
Follow the step below, to apply;
1) Click the “Apply Now ” tablet.
2) To create an account, press enter on the button “Register Now”.
3) Go to your email box to get your account activated.
4) To return to scholarship site click on www.scholastica.ng
5) To create your profile enter your registered password and email
6) The personal details, undergraduate, and post graduate section only are required to be filled by applicants. Only applicable document are also required to be uploaded by candidates (refer to section A)
Note to category applicants (overseas): The overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the local post graduate scholarship award.
- The Bank details, secondary level, or the form of the undergraduate profile verification can be downloaded from the registration page.
Ensure the name use in all documents matches the name use during application. Upload a certificate or sworn affidavit if otherwise.
Ensure all document are viewed after uploading, to help eliminate errors during uploading.
To avoid errors re-check application information.
To submit information click on “Apply Now” at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2021 or return to the home page at http://www.scholastica.ng/ and select the NAE postgraduate scholarship awards 2021/2022 to be redirected to the application page.
When your application is successful, you will receive an email that confirms your application is successful.
– Both local, and international category can be applied for.
– Before applying for any category, kindly review your profile.
– There shall be disqualification of multiple applications within the same category.