Never use your ‘Phone Number’ or ‘Name’ as your FB Password.Get Federal Government Loan for Business Startup => See Here!
If you receive a call from someone to call-out a code that was sent to you via SMS or email, just know you are dealing with a hacker who’s looking for your account RESET CODE.
Be wary of phishing websites. A phishing website looks exactly like Facebook login page. Its purpose is to extract your FB login details. Once you enter your information to login, your account is gone.
Never use simple/guessable FB Password. If you see my own password eh! Even the devil cannot guess it. Something like “#&171!fAkezent#@#”.
More in Technology
- Monthly Salary of Federal Government Ministries, Departaments, Agencies
- APC Governors Ask Buhari To Allow Usage Of Old Naira Notes
- Study in Norway: University of Oslo 2023 CEMO Internship for International Students
- Nigerian Immigration Releases Fresh Update For Job Applicants
- Nigerian Army SSC/DSSC Recruitment Portal (Graduates) – Apply
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join 8,686 other subscribers