The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) was established on April 18, 1964, and serves as the Air branch of the Nigerian Army. Currently, NAF comprises approximately 15,000 officers and a substantial fleet of aircraft. The NAF online application portal for the 2023/2023 Airman/Airwoman recruitment will be open to interested Nigerians starting from October 30th, 2023, and will close on November 16, 2023. This post is intended to provide you with guidance on how to apply for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment in 2023.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is extending an invitation to all qualified Nigerians to submit their applications through its official recruitment website before the application closing date. Please note that applications submitted after the registration deadline will not be considered by NAF management.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for this recruitment opportunity, interested and eligible applicants should visit the NAF application portal at www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023
Application Guidelines for NAF Recruitment
1) Interested applicants are allowed to apply only once (submitting multiple online applications will lead to disqualification).
2) After completing the online application, applicants should print the following documents:
a. Local Government Attestation Form (This form must be signed by a military officer or the Local Government Chairman).
b. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Must possess a National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Male applicants must be at least 1.66m tall, and female applicants must be at least 1.63m tall.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must have no prior convictions on criminal grounds as determined by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 22 years old (applicants born before March 31, 2001, are not eligible).
- Must have a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in no more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (applicants born before October 30, 1999, are not eligible). Those applying for roles like Chaplain’s Assistant, Assistant Imam, and Driver/Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (applicants born before March 31, 1995, are not eligible).
- Applicants with ND/NCE qualifications must have at least a lower credit from accredited institutions and a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in no more than 2 sittings in
Applicants applying for positions that require Trade Test must have a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English, in addition to their Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women must provide evidence of their experience, including certificates and medals.
- Online registration begins on October 30, 2023.
- The Recruitment Interview Exercise will take place from November 2023
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge; no payments should be made at any point during the exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and a photocopy of the signee’s Driver’s License, International Passport, or National ID Card. The signee should also authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
For further information, please refer to the instruction page on the website starting October, 2023, or contact the following support lines from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday: 09064432351 and 09055840142 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023