The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) was established on April 18, 1964 and it is the Air branch of the Nigerian Army. NAF already has about 15,000 officers and many aircrafts. The NAF online application portal for 2022 Airman/Airwomen recruitment will open to interested Nigerian starting from April 11, 2022 and closes on May 22, 2022. This post will guide you on how to apply for Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2022.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is inviting all qualified Nigerians to submit their applications via its official recruitment website before the application closing date. Kindly note that application submitted after the registration deadline shall not be considered by the NAF management.
How to Apply For Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 For Airmen/Airwomen
Application Guidelines For NAF Recruitment
1) Interested applicants are to apply once (multiple online applications will be disqualified).
2) Applicants are to print out the following documents after completion of the online application:
a. Local Government Attestation Form (This is to be signed by a military officer or Local Government Chairman).
b. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male, and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years (Applicants born before 31 March 2001 are not eligible).
- Must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1998 are not eligible). Those applying for Chaplains Assistant, Assistant Imam and Driver/Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1995 are not eligible).
- Applicants with ND/NCE must possess at least lower credit from accredited institutions and must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers and other trades skills that require Trade test must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with a credit in English in addition to their Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- COVID19 Protocols will be strictly adhered.
- Online Registration starts on April 11 2022 and closes on May 22 2022.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from June 27 – August 28 2022.
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees Driver’s Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 11 April 2022 or call the following support lines from 9:00AM and 4:00PM Monday – Friday: 09064432351 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com