Do you have the dream of becoming a Nigerian Army? If ‘yes’, then you should waste no time in applying for the Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruit intake 2021/2022.
The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public about its ongoing 82 Regular Recruit intake exercise.
The recruitment exercise involves the basic short training of both Trade and Non-tradesmen.
These are category of applicants who are with or without skills to be trained (recruited) and enlisted as Nigerian soldiers.
The training is open to only applicants/candidates who have at least secondary school certificate (SSCE).
The recruitment and training will last for a duration of six (6) months. Read also: How to Join US Army without Citizenship
Qualification For The Recruitment Exercise
The needed criteria from applicants are as follows;
- Must be a Nigerian by birth, not yet married, and posses either National Identity Number (NIN) or Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Must be psychologically, medically, and physically fit.
- Must be free from any form of criminal involvement/conviction by the law court.
- Must have a valid birth certificate issued by either Hospital, Local Government Council, Court (Affidavit) or National Population Commission.
- Must possess SSCE/Trades Test/ City Guild Certificate.
- Must not be less than 18 years nor more than 22 years for Non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women should not be more than 27 years.
- Height measurements for male candidates should not be less than 1.68m while female 1.62m.
- Posses state of origin certificate.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruit Intake 2021/2022
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the steps below to apply;
- Visit the official recruitment portal via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ or click here.
- Register and login using the desired username and password.
- Fill the application form.
- Ensure you upload all required documents before submitting the form.
- Print out the form, then complete the guarantor’s phone appropriately.
- Take a copy of the application and guarantors form to the recruitment centre of the designated state.
Note: Screening of submitted applications will be done online. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase.
Kindly share this vital information with friends and relatives with the aid of social media network.