Are you a startup or an entrepreneur that wish to take your business to a higher level? If ‘yes’ then waste no time in applying for Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) in collaboration with Mass Challenge US, Global Network of zero-equity startups accelerators, and Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria (B2MC).
By this notice, interested startups and early stage entrepreneurs undermining the sector are invited to apply for this opportunity.
Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria is a renowned national competition organised for only startups.
Startups are normally identified by NITDA in Nigeria, after which the top startups are connected to the MassChallenge Global network.
This therefore means that through this program, startups will be opportune to grow their ventures in the Nigerian market.
Those selected for the program will be engaged in the challenge for one (1) week.
After the bootcamp there will be a pitch competition to determine the top startups in the challenge.
Participants who emerge as top startups will embark on another one (1) week bootcamp, having access to the MassChallenge Israeli or Boston ecosystem.
Who can participate?
- Entrepreneurs who are eager to move their businesses to the next level.
- Applicants from any sector across Nigeria who are still at the early stage or growth stage of their businesses.
Expectations From Startups of The Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
Applicants must have the following criteria as Startups;
- Show Market/Product fit.
- Have a team with skill and experience.
- Has the participating business operating and located in Nigeria.
- Must have raised less than one million US dollars ($1M) in equity based funding, and in the last 12 months generated revenue not less than two million dollars ($2M).
Benefits Of The Program
- Selected startups will be opportune to have a four (4) months intensive course which will be done online and offline with the aim of developing and implementing bespoke project plans to further their ventures.
- Get couched and mentored by NITDA and other professionals via MassChallenge network.
- Be exposed to investments opportunities through connections presented by the program to big investors.
- Access to MassChallenge Global network via the program.
How To Apply For Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
Prospective applicants are to commence the application process by visiting the registration page here.
Then follow the below steps;
- Create your profile by choosing B2MC Nigeria.
- Activate your account by visiting your inbox.
- Set up a new startup.
- Apply for the program.
- Submit the application after completing the form.
For any form of enquiry, kindly visit official portal via https://bit.ly/3lrTN0K or send mail to B2MCNigeria@masschallenge.org.
Kindly share with Friends and Relatives by using the share button on this page or through social media.