If you are looking to be recruited into the Nigerian army through this year’s short service application. This article will give you important information about the Nigerian army short service recruitment portal, application procedures and the recruitment hotlines that you can contact if you have any need to do that. Also check Nigerian Army Ranks and Salary Structure.
What is Nigerian Army short service?
The Nigerian Army Short Service recruitment is an annual exercise undertaken by the Nigerian Army to employ new officers; male and female, into the country’s army. This information is timely because applications for recruitment into the Nigerian Army short service are often welcome by December of every year.
Upon filling your recruitment form, you will need to wait for the release of the list of candidates whose applications have been successful. Once you have been selected, you will be put through 9 months of intensive military training to prepare you for defending Nigerians and protecting the country’s territorial integrity.
What are the requirements for recruitment into the Nigerian Army Short Service?
Before we highlight the requirements, it is important to let you know the requirements could change. You are therefore required to be on the lookout for any changes to any of the following requirements:
- Minimum of five (5) credit passes including English language and mathematics in not more than 2-sittings in NECO, WAEC, GCE, NABTEB.
- You must be between 18-26 years.
- Must be single and Nigerian.
- You must have no criminal record.
- 1.69 meters height for males and 1.68 meters for the females
- Be healthy and medically fit.
- You must have completed your NYSC scheme.
- You must provide a birth certificate certified by the National Population Commission
- Provide two recognizable referees serving in the military, to confirm you are of good character.
What is the Nigerian Army Short Service Recruitment Portal?
The Nigerian Army has a portal dedicated to the Short service recruitment exercise. The website is www.army.mil.ng. You can also contact the authorities via the email email@example.com.
Hot help lines: 07018447913, 07046349788. You can call these lines between 9:00am and 5:00pm from Monday to Friday.
For the latest updates or information regarding the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC recruitment, stay connected to this site as we will do all we can to ensure you get the best and latest updates.