Are you interested in applying for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 but yet to do so? If ‘yes’, then you ought to apply now, as the application closes soon. We at Nyscinfo is using this medium to inform the public that the application for recruitment into the Nigerian Navy for 2022 is still ongoing.
The recruitment portal was made open on the 3rd of January 2022, and will be closed on the 3rd of February 2022. In regard to the closing date, which is fast approaching, interested and qualified applicants can proceed with the recruitment process.
The official portal for the Batch 33 recruitment exercise will remain open till the stipulated closing date.
Requirements For The Recruitment
- Those applying must be a citizen of the country by birth.
- Applicants for any of the categories must be between 18 years to 22 years old by June 30th 2022. Categories that required certification (e.g. OND, NCE) should be at most 26 years.
- Applicants are expected not to be married or have children as at the time of applying.
- No applicant(s) must have been convicted by the court of law.
- Persons with any of the following challenges; physical disability, stammering, ear issue, eye problem, mental problem, communicable disease should not apply.
- Applicants are expected to fall within the stipulated height range; Above 1.69m for males and 1.65m for females.
- Interested applicants are to possess any professional/educational qualification(s).
- Primaryschool leaving certificate will be demanded for during the selection interview.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
Kindly share this information with friends and relatives to remind them of the recruitment exercise that is still open to all.