If you are a student of NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State, this article is for you. This post is about the resumption date for the NKST College of Health Technology and the timeline for other academic activities for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Ensure that you read this article till the end to get all the information that we have shared in this article. This post is also about NKST College of Health Technology’s 2021/2022 admission.
NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State, has released the official resumption date and information about other academic activities for the 2021/2022 academic session, as well as the deadline for student registration and other highly important campus events.
This is to notify all newly admitted and returning students of NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State, that the management of the college has released the resumption date, student’s registration deadline date and other notable events for the 2021/2022 academic session.
NKST College of Health Technology Resumption Date, Other Academic Activities
• All newly admitted students are by this notice directed to resume for a two (2) week Orientation Exercise on Monday, 2nd August 2021. Note that the orientation exercise will last until 14th August 2021. During his period of orientation exercise, course registration and other signings will be simultaneously carried out.
• Classes/lectures for the newly admitted students begins on 16th August, 2021.
• Returning students will resume and commence lectures, registration and signings on Monday, 30th August, 2021 for the 2021/2022 academic session.
• Course registration is to be strictly done by individual student within the given timeline.
• Course registration is now strictly online. Log on to the school student portal to sign in with your email and password.
• Failure to register on or before the deadline attracts N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) penalty.
All concerned students are by this information advised to take not and take action.