If you are a final year student studying in any higher institution in Kwara State as an indigene, we have good news for you. We advise you to pay attention to this article because it is about how you can apply for Kwara State Bursary Award 2021 for Final Year Students of Kwara state based tertiary institutions as an indigene of Kwara state.
The Kwara State Scholarship Board invites applications from qualified final year students for its Kwara State Bursary Award 2021 for Final Year Students.
Before we proceed to other details about the Bursary Award, please note that the deadline for submission of applications for the Kwara State Bursary Award 2021 for Final Year Students is 8th August 2021.
Ensure you have this at the back of your mind so you don’t forget and miss this great opportunity to have your final year school fees paid by your government. In this article, we will show you how you can apply for the Kwara State Bursary Award 2021 for Final Year Students.
The Kwara State Bursary Award 2021 welcomes applications from Kwara State indigenes who are in their final year at any tertiary institution in Kwara State. His Excellency, Gov. Malam AbdulRahman AbdulRasag has signed the approving document for the disbursement of the 2021 Bursary Award to the State’s indigenes in Tertiary Institutions owned by federal government and the state.
While the Bursary Award is for all indigenes of Kwara state, the award is only open to final year students in Tertiary Institutions owned by federal government and Kwara state.
How to Apply for Kwara State Bursary Award 2021 for Final Year Students
- Visit www.scholarship.kw.gov.ng.
- Click on the Bursary Award link to begin.
- Register your bio data to get your login details.
- Use the same login details (username and password) to login and fill the application form for the Bursary Award.
- Scan and upload the following documents:
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- 1 passport photograph.
- Your last, stamped and signed session results (must be signed by the appropriate authority).
- Admission letter (Copy).
- School Identity Card.
- Proof of payment of NAKSS National due.
- Evidence of a mandatory payment of N200.00 (Two hundred naira) into NAKSS account should be uploaded.
Note, again, that deadline for application is 8th August 2021.