Based on its mission of contributing to the growth of Africa through women, the Women for Africa Foundation, FMxA, is introducing the 7th Edition of Science by Women program, intended at advancing African women’s leadership in scientific research and technology transfer and to increase the capacity of the research centres in their various countries of origin. The aim is to allow African women researchers and scientists to address the enormous challenges confronted by Africa through research in health and biomedicine, sustainable agriculture and food security, water, energy and climate change. This article is about how to apply for the Women for Africa Foundation (FMxA) Science Program 2021.
- Applicant must be a woman.
- Must be a national of an African country.
- Applicant must be a Ph.D. holder with 3 years post-doctoral expert experience.
- Applicant must be in a contract relationship with a university, public, or private institution based in Africa and devoted to scientific research in fields highlighted.
- Proven record of relevant research experience and excellent academic record.
- Robust working knowledge of English Language.
- Proven knowledge in leading a research group.
If you are looking for any scholarships in 2021/2022, we are glad to assist you with information about the best around. Always stay with us at www.nyscinfo.com.
• Return flight from their country of origin to the host institution.
• Living allowance of 2, 400 Euros gross every month to take care of accommodation, personal spending, health and occupational hazards.
How to Apply Women for Africa Foundation (FMxA) Science Program
For all scholarships opportunities, there are guidelines that applicants must follow in other to submit their applications in line with the approved process of submission. Therefore, if you are interested in applying for these Women for Africa Foundation (FMxA) Science Program, you will be required to provide the following documents:
- Letter of Interest – 2 pages maximum.
- Full Curriculum Vitae (Must be in Europass format).
- Fully completed form.
- Passport or NID.
- Ph.D. Diploma.
- Research proposal (must be brief and have a clear description of the project to be developed in the Spanish host centre – 2 pages maximum).
Visit www.mujeresporafrica.es/7th-edition-science-by-women/ to submit your application.