Information reaching Nyscinfo news desk indicates that physical verification of documents for the successfully shortlisted N-power Batch ‘C’ applicants will commence on 25th – 30th June 2021.
Document to take along with you (for graduate category) are:
- Education Credentials (Degree or (HND)
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Indigen Certificate
- Print of your BVN details
- Passport photograph
- Valid means of identification
- N-power 2021 call up letter print out containing your Reference Number.
You will be asked to fill form requiring these details;
- Full names as recorded in your BVN.
- Address information
- The LGA of State of residence
- Your State of Origin and LGA
- Mother’s maiden name
- NYSC PPA (Place of Primary Assignment) and State of Service
- The year you finished NYSC
See screenshot evidence below:
Please, be reminded that Npower Batch ‘C’ Stream 2 shortlisting will commence from June 15…Read more.
If you have question regarding this information, go to the comment section below.
Kindly share this information to help other N-power Batch ‘C’ applicants.