Npower training instructions to N-Creative Beneficiaries. Read the post below!
Recall that Nyscinfo.com reported that one thousand five hundred (1,500) beneficiaries of the Npower program, under N-Creative category has been invited for a three month Training Exercise.
It is so important to note that the shortlisted candidates are from the Northern zone, as other zones shortlisted candidates will be released in no distant time.
The invited beneficiaries (trainees) are to resume camp with the following requirements;
- An accepted and recognized means of identification i.e National ID, Voter’s card, Drivers License. (Two copies is required).
- BVN print-out (Two copies).
- Personal belongings that can serve for the three (3) months training duration.
Npower training Instructions for N-Creative beneficiaries
The following instructions must be adhere to;
- All invited beneficiaries (trainees) are to report on the very first day of the training, or latest 18th of January 2021. Failure to report at most on the 18th day of January 2021, means such defaulted candidate isn’t interested in the program, and will be screened out automatically.
- Metal objects, appliances, cutleries, water heater etc. are not to be brought into the camping environment, as such materials/objects are referred to as exhibit.
- After completion of the registration/documentation process, no beneficiary (trainee) will be allowed out of the training centre until the end of the training exercise.
- All covid19 protocols must be observed during the course of the training.
Venue for the Northern Zone Training
The training exercise will take place at Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN), which is along Kubwa Express Road, Abuja.
Note: There will be feeding, and transport allowance for all invited beneficiaries that will make it to the camp. So don’t hesitate to grab this highly seek opportunity.
For more enquiries you can visit National Orientation Agency (NOA) office close to you.
We will also advise you to follow our updates, as all information regarding the scheme will be published here.