If you are a fresh Nigerian graduate and have been pre-mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program in 2022 Batch A’,B or C, this post will serve as a guide before, during and after the registration process. Be reminded that online registration for 2022 Batch A will begin very soon.
Before proceeding to register, please note the following;
- The official NYSC registration portal is https://portal.nysc.gov.ng. Click on “Mobilization 2022 Batch A”. Please note that the fresh registration link is for Prospective Corp Members (PCMs) registering for the first time.
- Revalidation link only concerns PCMs who had been previously mobilized, but did not appear at their orientation camps
- PCMs who had registered before but did not complete the process need not register again, but can proceed to log in with their username and password.
- Thumbprinting by proxy is not allowed.
- Only upload clearly visible passport photographs, and do not take same with the NYSC crested vest.
- Name Correction, Spelling errors, rearrangement, addition and removal of Name can all be done on your dashboard.
- Ensure that your Date Of Birth is correct, as it would appear on your Certificate of National Service. Note that correction of Dates of Birth would not be possible after camp registration.
- Prospective Corp Member having issues with wrongly uploaded passports and thumbprints should endeavour to lay such complaints at the State NYSC Secretariat before the orientation course, as no changes would be effected after camp registration.
- Part-time graduates would have to register online to enable them print their exclusion letters from their dashboard when call-up letters are ready for PCMs.