Ondo Governor claims coronavirus third case is an Ex-Corps Member

By Comrade Nnadi Goodluck

As we previously quoted the Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Donald Ojogo in Ondo State who said that a serving corps member is the third case of the coronavirus in Ondo State, the state governor has now debunked the information, stating that the third case is an Ex-Corps Member.

This was disclosed on Twitter by the Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu.

He said “Important Clarification on the 3rd #COVID19 case in Ondo.

“Infected person is not an @officialnyscng corps member as stated online. Individual was an ex corps member that served in the Barracks and was retained.

“As it is typical for all cases, all protocol for contact tracing has been activated with those closest to the new case kept in isolation for observation. #TakeResponsibility.”

SEE ALSO:  NYSC Postpones Orientation Camp Commencement Date For 2020 Batch B Stream 2 

It’s now left for the State Governor to meet with his Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Donald Ojogo and liaise with him, so as to verify every information accurately before getting it out to the general public.

Updated: April 14, 2020 — 10:10 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *