Applications are invited by Fate Foundation for the Business Recovery Programme (BRP) for Oyo State entrepreneurs. If you are an in entrepreneur Oyo State seeking knowledge and the required skill to help you find your way through these uncertain times, you are strongly advised to submit an application for the Business Recovery Programme (BRP).
The Business Recovery Programme (for youth) was started to help young Nigerian entrepreneurs devastated by the pandemic. The program will last almost the entire year of 2021.
The project is part of futuremakers by Standard Chartered, a global movement to address inequality, and is funded by the Standard Chartered Foundation. The FATE Foundation wants to help 2,000 young people become successful entrepreneurs. MSME enterprises play a critical role in post-pandemic economic recovery, and guaranteeing assistance for a diverse spectrum of young entrepreneurs will contribute to a richer, more varied, and more resilient economy for all.
The FATE Foundation will provide a full package of assistance to 2000 Nigerian entrepreneurs, including a Digital Transformation Workshop, a Recovery and reconstruction Series, and virtual consulting and consultancy. The project will focus on underrepresented entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35, who have been affected the hardest by the recession. The following are the primary target segments:
- Micro-entrepreneurs, according to the Nigerian Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency (SMEDAN) — are enterprises with fewer than ten employees and a value of less than 5 million Naira).
- Young entrepreneurs from 18 to 35 years
- Female entrepreneurs (a minimum of 50 percent will be targeted)
- Targeted States
- Age (18-35 years) with a current/operational/trading business (es)
- Location of business (Any of the listed states above)
How to Apply for Business Recovery Programme (BRP).
All interested individuals are advised to apply by clicking here. You will be taken direct to the Fate Foundation’s official website.