Are you interested in banking work? Do you have what it takes to deliver, once given the opportunity? If ‘yes’ then grab this golden opportunity, by applying for the 2021 Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment. Read also: African Development Bank Recruitment Portal for 2021
Polaris Bank Ltd. is a Nigerian commercial bank, being licensed by CBN.
It was founded on the 24th of September, 2018. Although, its main origin started way back 1989 when it was known as merchant bank.
Currently, the bank operates in several countries in both Central and West Africa.
The bank is calling on interested and qualified individuals who are innovative, hardworking, customer friendly, and smart to apply for its entry recruitment.
Selected applicants will be opportune to build their career in the banking sector. As they’ill be posted to any of the branches across the country.
There are over three hundred (300) branches in Nigeria, which offers incentives and competitive environment to its employee, for their self-growth in the field.
Criteria For the Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2021
The things needed to make the shortlist are;
- Possess a university degree or HND with a minimum of; (i) Second class lower. (ii) Distinction.
- Possess NYSC certificate (Either Discharge or Exemption)
- Not being older than 25 years of age.
- Birth certificate (declaration of age is not accepted).
- O’level with a minimum of 5 credits in just one sitting.
- Be willing to work in any branch in Nigeria.
How to Apply For the Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment
- Visit the registration portal via polarisbankcareers.ng
- Input your details, and the vacancy applying for.
- Click submit.
The application closes on the 5th of August, 2021.
Date for Test
Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to take a test on the 14th of August, 2021.
Note: Only invited candidates may take the test.
For further enquiries, ensure you visit the official portal of the Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2021 by clicking here.
Kindly share this post with Friends, and Relatives who might apply for this very opportunity.