If you are a Nigerian entrepreneur, an opportunity to take part in the 2021 Entrepreneurship World Cup is here. You can be among the entrepreneurs from around the world that will share a whopping $1m (One Million Dollars) prize in this year’s edition.
As an entrepreneur in Nigeria with the current state of the Nigeria economy, imagine the transformation that 500 dollars could bring to your business let alone the tournament’s least prize of $50, 000 USD (Fifty Thousand Dollars)? If you are here, note that you are reading about how to apply for the 2021 Entrepreneurship World Cup Application Portal.
The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria invites applications from Nigeria entrepreneurs to participate in the 2021 Entrepreneurship World Cup for a chance to share from the $1m (One Million Dollars) prize at stake. If you are planning to launch as a startup or you are already established, the Entrepreneurship World Cup can assist you move your enterprise further up the ladder.
The Entrepreneurship World Cup is accessible to creative and innovative persons anywhere in the entrepreneurship range. There are different categories and stages, which also have different prizes attached. The stages include idea stage, early stage and growth stage
The Different Prizes to be won
Like we said earlier, there are different prizes to be won by participating entrepreneurs and it is based on the category as there are different prizes for the different categories. Here are the different prizes below:
Global Grand Prizes
- First prize – $500, 000 Dollars
- Second prize – $250, 000 Dollars
- Third prize – $100, 000 Dollars
Global Stage Winner Prizes
- Each of the top three Early + Growth stage winners will receive $50,000 Dollars each.
- Global Finalist In-Kind Prizes will receive $750,000 Dollars each.
How to apply for the 2021 Entrepreneurship World Cup
- Visit the Entrepreneurship World Cup application portal at www.entrepreneurshipworldcup.com.
- Click on “Don’t have An Account?”
- Fill in your information and click “Sign Up”.
- Go to your mailbox and confirmation your registration via the link sent to you
- Go back to the portal and sign in using your login credentials
- Upon the opening of the registration form, select your country to start application.
- Complete the Application Form with all necessary details and attach the documents required.
Be the first to comment