There is latest ongoing recruitment at the United Bank for Africa for the following positions;
- Team member, Data management
- Head of Financial Control
- Mobile Banking Tech Support
United Bank for Africa Plc is one of the leading financial institutions in Africa with branches in nineteen (19) African countries, and three (3) financial centres in London, Paris, and New York.
UBA was established in 1949 in Nigeria, but has now grown to become a pan African provider of financial services with over 10 million active customers across the continent, and about 1000 business branches and points globally.
UBA Latest Job Recruitment (3 positions)
1) Title: Team Member, Data Management
- Ensure all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO).
- Test backups to ensure we can meet the business’ Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
- Troubleshoot Oracle / SQL Server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends
- Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms
- Install and configure new Oracle / SQL Servers
- When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes
- Document the company’s database environment
- Responsible for building a high degree structured discipline approach around change control, change management, problem management and technology infrastructure that can support the growing portfolio of products and services, Upgrades documentation periodically for proper operating procedures for all systems.
- To manage business continuity and disaster recovery operations and ensure there is 99.99% service Availability and zero data loss in the event of disaster events.
2) Title: Head of Financial Control
- Drive periodical revisions to UBA Group Accounting Policies and Operational Manual in line with revisions of existing IFRSs or issuance of new IFRSs
- Drive all GL maintenance activities including regular GL and account proofs reviews Groupwide
- Conduct periodic review of Group finance systems and processes for efficiencylaand effectiveness
- Produce accurate and timely monthly, interim and annual Group and Bank Financial Statements (with adequate notes/disclosures) which are in line with IFRS Groupwidev
- Drive the external audit process of the Group; including all admin-related issues on the Bank’s external audit exercise
Note: Applicants must have ACCA/ACA.
3) Title: Mobile Banking Tech Support
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Troubleshoot and escalate Mobile Banking and related applications challenges.
- Generate and analyse trends, successes and failure rates on all related applications.
- Fetch logs, analyze same and escalate as appropriate
- Attend to and all users’ complaints from customers.
- Carry out resource utilization checks and preventive monitoring of applications to avert imminent failure of applications.
- Carryout routine and preventive maintenance on all systems
- Carry Systems and application checks and ensure logs are cleared routinely on all systems.
- Apply changes to configuration on applications upon necessary approvals.
Job Application Deadline: Not Specified
How to apply
Follow the links below to Apply: