The Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) 2020 computer-based screening test date has been announced to hold on November 16.
Recall that UBEC screening was previously scheduled to hold on 24th October but indefinitely.
If you are writing the UBEC FTS exam on Monday, kindly take note of the following.
The UBEC Federal Teacher’s Scheme Screening Test is schedule to take place as follows;
- Date: Monday, 16th November 2020.
- Venue: Designated Computer Based Test Centers (CBT) in all the State Capitals and Federal capital Territory.
- Time: 7:00am Prompt (Verification of Applicants shall commence at 8:30 am).
The address of the designated CBT centres in each state will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), and at UBEC Zonal and State Offices Nationwide. See UBEC FTS Recruitment Past Questions & Answers (Free PDF Download).
Requirements for UBEC FTS Screening Test 2020.
All shortlisted candidates are to report to the CBT centres with the following materials;
- Printed application form (original copy)
- One passport photograph
- Credentials (original) for sighting, and photocopies for submission at the test centers.
- Valid means of Identifications such as National identity, Voters Card, Drivers Licence, International Passport.
- Facemask, and Hand Sanitizers
Note: Lateness to CBT Test will not be tolerated. All candidates are to comply with the COVID-19 protocols at the screening centers, and to ensure also that prohibited items are not brought to the centers. You can check your name on UBEC shortlist.
Numbers to call for further information are: 08033364779, 07032232577, 08036014258.
Important things to note:
Check your e-mail or dashboard. If you got invitation letter from UBEC, you are eligible for the screening even if your name is not on their shortlist.
All those that found their names on UBEC shortlist are eligible to write the test.
Ensure you sign in before the test, and sign out after the test.
The UBEC FTS screening is computer-base test (CBT) with 50 total questions to answer.
Time allowed is 30-35 minutes. Click next if you don’t know answer for a particular question. You can revisit questions that you skipped if you still have time.
When your time is exhausted, computer will shut down automatically or you will be logged off. Check out: UBEC FTS past questions and answers.