Following the difficulty faced by parents and prospective students (both UTME and Direct entry candidates) in assessing their University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) admission status, the management of the Institution launched the UNN admission list portal. Detail and guidelines on how to check UNN admission status on the JAMB portal and UNN admission portal with ease are given below.
There are known cases of prospective students of UNN losing their admission, perhaps because they don’t have proper orientation on the University of Nigeria Admission list.
This post also captured various means the university of Nigeria (UNN) can notify prospective students of their admission status and also how to keep track of the admission processes, specifically as it involves the UNN Admission.
There are cases you are offered admission on the Jamb portal and not reflected on the school portal and you are offered admission by the school (UNN) and not reflected on the Jamb portal. And so the difficulty in knowing your admission status.
No cause to panic, we have solutions to this problem via the JAMB Admission Mobile App which can be downloaded on your mobile phone.
How to know if UNN has released admission list
- UNN SMS Notification through your registered phone number during yur Post-UTME or Admission registration on school portal.
- UNN Email Notification via your Email address you use to register. ( note, always check your mail regularly for admission)
How to check UNN admission list via Jamb portal
Below are ways to check and know your admission status through Jamb portal:
- Visit http://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility..//.
- Login with your eMail and Password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Click Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the require columns.
- Finally, click on ‘click Admission status’ to access your admission status.
How to check your UNN admission list via UNN Students’ portal
Follow the steps below:
- Go to http://www.uniedu.ng/.
- Locate admission checker portal or Menu
- Follow the on screen guidelines.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Finally, check whether you have been offered admission into UNN or not.
How to check UNN admission list using JAMB Reg Number
- Visit Google Play Store on your android device.
- Download the JAMB Mobile App.
- Login using your JAMB Reg. Number.
- Open the App, and locate ‘Check Admission Status’.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. Number in the space provided.
- Select the year you sat for UTME.
- Then click ‘Next’ button at the bottom side of the page to view your admission status.
UNN Admission News
We at nyscinfo will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding the UNN admission news. All you need to do is to bookmark this page and keep visiting for the latest news and update.
After accepting UNN admission, what next?
Here are some tips on the next steps to follow:
First, find out the amount that is required to be paid as an acceptance fee for admission that is been offered to you.
Note that failure to pay for the UNN acceptance fee means rejecting the admission and the admission slot can be given to another person.
Next information is to know the school fees that is paid base on course or faculty to prepared before hand. It is important to pay your fees after paying acceptance fee so that you will miss out in the matriculation and be capture in the student data base on time. You should have your relevance documents ready for registration and clearance into your faculty.
The document needed are O’level result ( that is your Waec result, Neco result etc.), JAMB Admission letter, JAMB Result print-out, Birth certificate, LGA Identification Certificate, Letter of attestation from parent or guardian etc.
You can also get the complete list of books from your admin officer or faculty and it is important you read and study properly because that will determine you graduating in flying colours in your grades.
After you have completed all registrations, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental timetables to start attending lecture
Finally don’t hesitate to ask your lecturers or admin officers necessary question, for it is better to be seen as naïve or ignorant than to make careless mistakes.
Also not forgetting to make new friends that will assist you when you find difficulties, as the friends you keep can affect your grades and your future endeavors.