The UWE Bristol invites applications from international students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship Benefits
- Successful applicants will be awarded 50% tuition fees
UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship Requirements
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How to Apply
- You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above.
- The successful applicants will be notified by the end of June 2023.
- You will have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
[maxbutton id=”13″ url=”http://www.uwe.ac.uk/courses/funding/scholarships-and-bursaries/chancellors-scholarship” text=”CLICK HERE TO APPLY” ]