APPLY: Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2023
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
Make an Impact as an Associate Consultant
As an Associate Consultant, you will collaborate with exceptional colleagues to help some of the world’s biggest brands answer their most challenging strategic questions. Working with technology and data, you will gain broad exposure to a range of industries, including financial services, retail, restaurants, hospitality and more.
Mastercard Graduate Launch Program Benefits
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for helping our customers with their most urgent business needs, and we are recruiting for the following career track:
Strategy & Transformation
- Lead customers through sound decision making as they tackle strategic, tactical, operational, and transformational challenges, spanning across diverse topics including product, marketing, loyalty, innovation, and more.
- Apply a broad set of problem-solving techniques to improve overall performance and operations.
Sampling of questions we help our customers answer:
- How can a global financial services institution be successful at entering a hyper competitive new market?
- How can a customer improve its operating model to better achieve operational, financial, and strategic goals?
- Team members typically support 2-4 projects concurrently, with each project lasting for approximately 3-6 months.
Mastercard Graduate Launch Program Requirements
- Undergraduate or master’s degree graduate (graduated no earlier than April 2022) who are currently in the process of completing their NYSC and available to start the program on 4th September 2023.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.0 USA and 2:1 UK equivalent respectively
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing in English.
Mastercard Graduate Launch Program Interview date, Process & Venue
Bring your Passion and Expertise
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
- Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
- Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
- Business Interest: Clear interest in the world of business, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
- Rapid Growth: Eagerness to learn quickly, both through Mastercard’s structured training curriculum and organic development opportunities.
- Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
- Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard’s values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
- Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated leadership abilities.
[maxbutton id=”13″ url=”https://careers.mastercard.com/us/en/apply?jobSeqNo=MASRUSR177645EXTERNALENUS&step=1″ text=”CLICK HERE TO APPLY” ]