Is teaching part of your dreams? Have you being waiting for Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board (YSUBEB) to start its 2021 recruitment? If ‘yes’, then the hour has come for you to give it a try, by applying for Yobe State teachers recruitment.
Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board is inviting qualified and interested applicants to apply for the vacant positions in her current recruitment exercise, applicants are to posses cognate experience that will enable them qualify for the opening.
You can as well visit YSUBEB recruitment portal for more information regarding the 2021 Recruitment exercise.
- Head Teachers – 7 qualified applicants needed.
- Teachers – 308 qualified applicants needed.
Requirements for YSUBEB Recruitment 2021
- Those applying for the Post of Head Teacher must have obtained B Ed, B A. (Ed) or B.Sc. (Ed).
- Those applying for the Post of Teacher must have either B.Ed, B.A.(Ed), B.Sc.(Ed), Diploma in special education, or
- Anyone applying for the post of Head Teacher must knowledge on Islamic Education (Arabic), English Language, splendid communication skills, and should be able to relate with children and parents without stress.
- Applicants going for the post of Teachers should be within the age range of twenty-four (24) years to thirty-five (35) years old.
How to apply for Yobe State Teachers Recruitment (YSUBEB)
Eligible applicants who wishes to apply for any of the above mentioned positions, are to visit the official webpage designed for the registration process by clicking on this link https://www.vacancy.ysubeb.com/
Note: Only successfully applicants will be contacted by YSUBEB for the next stage of the recruitment, which is likely to be aptitude test, and interview.