The importance of an internship or graduate trainee program in a person’s career growth cannot be overstated. Whether you are a graduate looking for your dream job or an undergraduate looking to gain or gather experience in your field, Internship/Graduate Trainee Programs will not only provide you with the necessary experience, but will also help you build your CV, increasing your chances of landing that dream job.
The Internship/Graduate Trainee Programs listed here are either completely or partially financed, and the program organizers reserve the right to cancel, close, or extend these opportunities before the deadline. So now is the greatest time to apply.
1. HZB Fully Funded International Summer Student Internship In Germany 2022
The International Summer Student Programme 2022 at the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin (HZB) is now accepting applications. Every year, HZB offers an eight-week summer student program to undergraduate students. Students from all over the world have the opportunity to collaborate closely with scientists on their own research project.
2. UNDP Internship 2022
UNDP Internship 2022 is now accepting applications from undergraduate and graduate students. Applicants from any academic background are welcome to apply to the United Nations Development Program. There is no registration cost and no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL. UNDP collaborates with almost 70 international organizations. Internships allow students and recent graduates to get experience with UNDP’s community and mission.
- UNDP will provide a monthly stipend.
- Stipend to pay the expenditures of the internship.
- Nominating institutions may also provide financial assistance to interns.
- Applicants will get the opportunity to work in a foreign setting.
3. CRG Fully Funded Internship In Spain 2022 (Paid Internship)
The 10th Edition of the CRG Internship in Spain 2022 is officially available. Spain is a country of love, and they are providing international students a fully funded, paid summer program. The primary goal of this Summer Internship is to provide Undergraduates and Graduates with opportunities to do summer internships.
- Return Air Ticket to the student’s place of residence (European ticket up to 300€ / Overseas up to 800€) Meal Vouchers (Lunch/working days) for 2 months will be provided to all selected candidates.
- In the event that the University does not provide health and accident insurance, student interns must provide their own.
- Students are responsible for their own lodging with this stipend.
4. Nestle Internship Program For Graduates 2022
For the year 2022, the Nestle Internship Program is accepting applications for internships. These internships are really valuable opportunities for young people. Candidates can broaden their exposure while also enhancing their experience by obtaining these internships. Candidates can also advance their careers by honing their leadership skills.
- First and foremost, this internship is conducted entirely online.
- Applicants can hone their abilities from the comfort of their own homes.
- The online application process is straightforward and straightforward.
- Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- The interns will receive a stipend of 20,000 Pkr.
- Following the completion of an internship program, Nestle awards certificates.
5. 2022 GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program (Communications Analyst)
The GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program (ECGIP), which trains young African graduates as communication analysts, is now accepting applications from adequately qualified young African graduates. General Electric (GE) is developing future energy technologies and delivering cleaner, more efficient power to people today.
Be the first to comment