Investment banking, securities trading, asset management, private & corporate trust, and investment research are the five main areas of activity for Afrinvest, a top capital market holding corporation with a concentration on West Africa.
Since 1995, we have worked diligently, professionally, and discreetly to provide people and businesses with financial advisory solutions.
Graduates of our analyst program are well-prepared for rewarding careers in finance. This is your chance to join us if you want to pursue a career as a financial advisor, stockbroker, investment manager, trust manager, or research analyst.
- A first degree from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Must have finished with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps not earlier than June 2022.
- Should be between 20 – 27 years old.
- Must be a recent graduate with zero (0) year post NYSC work experience.
- Must be available for the entire 24 months of the programme.
Click Here to appy