- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Maximum of three years relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
- The ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
Please be aware that each position will have unique requirements relating to the aforementioned entry points in order to ensure that we accept the best candidates for the opportunities available. Check the individual details in the job advertisements for more information.
VIE eligibility criteria:
- Be between 18 and 28 years old at the date of registration,
- Be a national of one of the member countries of the European Economic Area (EEA),
- Be a student, a graduate or a job seeker,
- Have completed the national service obligations in your home country (if any),
- Have a clean police record.
Goal And Advantages
- Practical job experience: You will begin working in your department on Day One, where your line manager will assist you in your development.
- Discover your potential and placement opportunity: Your manager and team members will assist you in developing and realizing your full potential by placing you in the finance training program and assisting you in exploring the various placement opportunities that are available within the organization.
- Coaching and mentoring: A financial manager will mentor you along the way to provide you with advice and support as you advance in your career.
- For the purpose of expanding your network and helping to shape the future of finance at Airbus, you will be invited to work on a transnational finance of the future project in addition to your function.