The Akwa Ibom SSEB Teachers Recruitment 2021 shortlisted candidates have been released.
The State’s Secondary School Board released names of applicants who made it as successful teachers in the State.
The recruitment journey was not an easy one, as several stages were involved. Read also: Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2021/2022
Stages such as application stage, CBT examination, oral interview, and selection process.
A total number of one thousand ninety-three (1093) applicants made it thus far.
They will be recruited into the teaching line in the state to assist in impacting knowledge on the students.
Their duties will commence with the 2021/2022 academic session prior to resumption.
Applicants Shortlisted For The Akwa Ibom SSEB Teachers Recruitment
Applicants who must have passed through all stages of the recruitment are to check for their names online.
The official link to visit is https://sseb.ak.gov.ng/final-list, you can as well click here.
Scheduled Date For Documentation
The date for documentation is based on the applied subject area.
The newly recruited teachers are to visit the Board’s Headquarters on their scheduled date;
- September 20th 2021: Geography, Computer Science, History, Physical and Health Education, CRK, and Mathematics.
- September 21st 2021: French, English Language, Biology, Home Economics, Basic Technology, Civic Education, and Ibibio.
- September 22nd 2021: Further Maths, Fine and Creative Arts, Physics, Agricultural Science, Economics, Chemistry, and Financial Accounting.
In course of the documentation, shortlisted candidates should take with them the following documents (Both Originals and photocopies);
- Birth certificate.
- State of Origin Certificate.
- Primary six result (FSLC).
- O’level (SSCE).
- Other Important Educational qualification(s).
- NYSC certificate.
- File jacket (2).
- Passport photograph (2).
- Change of name (if the applicant has a different name on his credentials).
For further enquiry, visit the official portal of Akwa Ibom SSEB Teachers Recruitment.
As our esteem reader, kindly share this vital information with friends and relatives via social media platforms.