The Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruiting portal for 2021 is now live, which is great news for Nigerians. FFS is presently accepting applications from adequately qualified people for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment in 2021/2022, which will fill the following vacancies/ positions:
Category A: Superintendent Cadre
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]: Applicants must have a Master’s degree or be a member of a recognised professional organisation.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a nationally recognised institution.
Category B: Inspectorate Cadre
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]: Applicants must have a Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognised Polytechnic or Institution.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]: Applicants must be RNs, RMs, or RN/RMs from accredited universities. Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB received from a recognised institution.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06: Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB obtained from a recognised institution.
Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants mu
Category C: Assistant Cadre
Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or its equivalent, which must contain Mathematics and English Language.
Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03: Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or its equivalent, which must comprise at least English or Mathematics.
Recruitment Requirements for the Federal Fire Service (FFS) in 2021/2022
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30
- The applicant’s height must be at least 65 metres for males and 1.60 metres for women
- The applicant’s chest measurement must be at least 87 metres for men
- The applicant must have the required qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or certification that is not shown and accepted at the recruitment centre will not be accepted after the recruitment has taken place.
- Applicants must be physically fit and have medical fitness certificates from government-approved facilities.
- Applicants must be of exceptional honorable character and have never been convicted of a crime.
- Drug abusers and members of secret societies or cults are not permitted to apply.
- Applicants must not be in a financial bind;
- It will be advantageous to be computer literate.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth for more information.
- Candidates seeking employment in Categories A and Bi (Holders of a Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma) are required to register and fill out an online application form at www.cdfipb.careers.
- Candidates in Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalents) are to register and submit their applications through www.fedfire.gov.ng.
All applicants should be aware of the following:
Candidates are urged to print out the Referee form, which must be completed in its whole in order to sit during screening. Failure to do so during Multiple Applications will result in instant disqualification.
Within six (6) weeks of the date of publication, applications must be filed online.