Are you interesting in securing a teaching job? Do you wish to apply for Kaduna State Secondary School Teaching Recruitment? If yes, endeavor to read through to get a better knowledge on how to apply and be shortlisted. Also apply for KADIPA Recruitment.
The Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board (TSB) has made it known that the State is in need of work force, in the Educational sector (Secondary school to be precise).
The attempt to recruit teachers into the system to fill the loopholes was made in 2018, but was later canceled.
Hence, the board in-charge of the recruitment exercise (TSB) is now making it known to the public, by inviting anyone who is willing, eligible and qualified to serve as a teacher in the State to apply for the 2020/2021 recruitment process.
Requirements for Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment
The things needed as criteria for being shortlisted are;
- Have a Degree or Higher Certificate (BSC, HND or its equivalent).
- Must be less than fifty (50) years.
- Must have completed NYSC and obtain its certificate (either Exemption or Discharge certificate).
- Be willing to move from your State of origin.
- Having Master’s Degree or Ph.D will be an added advantage.
Candidates in the following categories can also apply:
- Either Male or Female gender.
- Those with disability (PwDs) are also encouraged to be part of the application process.
- Those having teaching qualifications and/or computer knowledge.
- Anyone with digital and innovative idea(s).
How to Apply for Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment
Note: Applicants who stays far from Kaduna State are eligible to apply, but must be willing to travel down to the State for other recruitment processes, and start work if shortlisted.