This is to notify the general public that portal for the Lead2030 Challenge for the Sustainable development Growth (SDG4) which is supported by Deloitte is now open to receive applications from interested individuals from across Nigeria.
Deloitte is committed to creating opportunities for over 100 million people by 2030 by developing job skills, refining educational results, and offering opportunities for persons from underrepresented and marginalized groups across the world to achieve success. Note that this article is about how to apply for Lead2030 Challenge for SDG4.
The Lead2030 Challenge for SDG4 is aimed at fast-tracking innovative youth-led solutions to attain inclusive, equitable, and quality education for all. In other to fulfil their promise to prepare 100 million people for a world of opportunity by 2030, Deloitte is looking to support measurable youth-led solutions that:
• Uses innovative strategies and technology.
• Addresses fundamental causes of the issue.
• Identify existing efforts and partner with others to quicken impact.
• Enable opportunities for joint impact, by involving a wide-range of stakeholders.
• Increase the quality of, or access to, learning and skills training that positions young people to succeed.
Note that this challenge is accessible to youths from social enterprises, non-profits, or community organizations. And again, note that your projects need to be based where Deloitte has a presence.
Lead2030 Challenge for SDG4 Areas of Impact
The solutions should power impact in one of the following areas:
• Bring about skills development or lifelong education opportunities.
• Fast-track entrepreneurial skills.
• Increase access to learning and skills opportunities for individuals that may be left behind.
• Assist transition to virtual education and adoption of technologies to empower learners.
Lead2030 Challenge for SDG4 Criteria
• Align with the Lead2030 Challenge
• Be youth-driven
• Focus on the outlined expected outcomes
• Market ready or already in the market
• Be impactful
Lead2030 Challenge for SDG4 Winning Prize
• $50, 000 Dollars Grant
• 1 year mentorship from a team of Deloitte professionals in the following areas:
• Business strategy
• Best practice for data collection
• Monitoring and evaluation
• Product design
Lead2030 Challenge for SDG4 Schedule:
- Opening of Application Portal – 25th July 2021
- Close of Application Portal – 30th August 2021
- Confirmation of shortlisted candidates – 17th September 2021
- Confirmation of winner – 2nd December 2021
How to Apply for Lead2030 Challenge
Visit the official application portal at www.oneyoungworld.com/lead2030/21-22/challenge-sdg4-deloitte/ and fill the form with necessary information.