The Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act established the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) in 2010. The NCDMB is charged with developing procedures to lead, monitor, coordinate, and implement the NOGICD Act, which was signed into law on April 22, 2010.
Areas of Responsibility
Provision of open water installation technical support to guarantee that the flex joint replacement is carried out in accordance with corporate and industry standards, with a particular emphasis on safety, quality, cost, and schedule.
Experience And Qualifications
- Previous experience with flex joint replacement in deep water or engineering for flex joint replacement in deep water is required.
- BOSIET / OSP
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering and at least eight years of experience in the oil and gas industry in project engineering, project management, deepwater construction and installation engineering management, and deepwater construction and installation engineering
- HSE or Engineering or Technical training in relevant field necessary. Mastery open water engineering experience in the areas of pipeline, floating production systems, fixed platform installations, SURF and Subsea hardware Installation
- With the goal of achieving Goal Zero, committed and effective in applying and implementing safety rules and practices (cultural changes).
- Working with and leading multidisciplinary teams of professionals
- English is a second language for me.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have a high degree of knowledge and skill in the oil and gas industry’s HSE standards and applications.
- Age: Minimum age is 40 years, and maximum age is 50 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CVs to the following addresses: [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected], with the job title as the subject line.