Chenosis is entering a new phase in its lifecycle where operational and commercial excellence has become critical for success. The urgency for change has become more heightened amidst increased competitive intensity across all markets in which MTN operates.
The Chenosis Graduate Programme must therefore ensure the successful delivery in the context of:
– Alignment of the Programme objectives with the overall MTN strategy
– Rapidly changing ICT environment
– The geographic complexity of MTN’s footprint across Africa and the Middle East
– Management of executive and shareholder expectations across all 22 OpCos throughout the transformation
– Management of customer and supplier expectations
– Evolving industry sector constantly presenting new challenges and opportunities to the core businesses
– Participative environment – highly diverse and team-focused
– Rapid advancement of systems and technology
– Constant dynamics and local challenges in the economic, regulatory and legal environments
– Focus on key strategic programs which require cross functional, cross market collaboration and top management visibility
The Graduate: Marketing will be accountable for the following Key Performance Areas:
– Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
– Coordinate advertising & internal marketing campaigns and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
– Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
– Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate coverage.
o This would be for partnerships where we could build communities directly e.g. SME databases.
– Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
– Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
– Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
– Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
– Manage production contractors and other promotional vendors.
– Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
– Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
– Adherence to set timelines and budget requirements
– Adherence to defined policies, processes and procedures
– SLA terms and conditions
– Timeliness and accurate of reports and assessments
– MTN Values: leadership, innovation, can do, relationships, integrity
– Evaluate new technology and define delivery plan.
– Develop capabilities to onboard new technologies
– This will require coding capabilities.
– Project management from evaluation to production of new technology capabilities.
– Operational responsibility to ensure platform availability.
About MTN Foundation
The MTN Foundation scholarship scheme seeks to attract high performing full time students studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education) in Nigeria. The scholarship provides financial assistance to students who might otherwise be unable to pay for their tertiary education and aims to recognize and reward academic excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/brand/communications or related (essential).
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Post-Graduate will be advantageous.
- Graduate work experience or internships is a plus.
- Have a good understanding of embedded software and pro.
Skills / Competencies:
- Highly collaborative, inclusive, and agile atmosphere in partnership with multi-functional teams.
- Ability to learn, grow, and evolve.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to MTN Foundation on ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com to apply
For more details, visit MTN website on https://ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/requisitions/preview/3225