Joining British American Tobacco entails being a part of one of the world’s most prestigious consumer products firms. Work in a competitive business that is altering a whole industry and experience the learning, pace, and rewards that only come from working in a competitive firm.
Interested Applicants for the graduate program should review the application criteria.
Description of the Position:
Our Global Graduate Program – Operations assists you in developing exceptional manufacturing, corporate, and commercial abilities, as well as a thorough understanding of the fast-paced, always changing environment in which our Manufacturing activities operate.
We work in a contentious sector, in difficult marketplaces, and on difficult projects.
Our Manufacturing team has a comprehensive view of the business and collaborates to meet business goals while operating safely and quickly, increasing efficiency, and becoming one completely integrated global manufacturing team.
About British American Tobacco (BAT)
They are a worldwide leader with over 200 brands in over 200 markets, and they respect originality because they bring together the world’s smartest and greatest minds. Their Global Graduate Programme will assist you in realizing your full potential if you are determined, passionate, ambitious, and daring. Their Global Graduate Programme (Finance) allows you to hone your business abilities while also providing you with a thorough understanding of the market dynamics. Through participation in our Global Academy and the help of your personal Coach and Mentor, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself on worldwide projects, network with alumni from all over the world, and enhance your leadership abilities.
BAT Graduate Program’s Goals and Benefits
- It is a 12-month fast-track growth program for high-potential fresh graduates and young professionals who want to work in management!
- The program’s goal is to develop future BAT Operations Team leaders!
- You will build on your commercial challenge experience. Discover the scope of our operations.
And get a taste of life at the cutting edge in one of these industries:
Make (manufacturing) Plan (balancing supply and demand) Logistics (managing supply chain flow and strategy) Procurement (focusing on innovation, smart spending, and quality partnerships) Service (understanding consumer needs to put them at the center of Operations; or supporting our transformation in Global Business Services) (working with Marketing & Sale etc).
BAT Graduate Program Requirements Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a minimum grade of second class upper
- Post-graduate experience of no more than three years is required.
- Extracurricular activities are used to display leadership.
- Mobile all across the world
- English is her first language (both written & spoken)
- Only Nigerians are eligible.
How to Apply
Are you both interested and qualified?
To apply, go to British American Tobacco (BAT).
Click here for additional information.