This year’s Colgate Internship Program is in its 12th year. Colgate provides a range of options for students. This opportunity is open to all university students, including undergraduates, graduates, MBA candidates, and business students. The internship possibilities at Colgate are intended to impart knowledge. It functions in North America, Eurasia, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America.
The Colgate Internship program is open to Undergraduate, Graduate, and MBA students.
A monthly internship allowance of 500 Euro and travel expenses.
- Your responsibilities can vary day by day and week by week, but no day is a dull day.
- Support in managing (and answering) the marketing e-mailbox
- Participate in and support specific project teams
- Good communication and (creative) writing skills
- Digital literacy including Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google (sheets, slides)
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Ambitious and result oriented
- Independent and hardworking takes initiatives
- Analytical mind with an eye for details
- Proactive and communicative
Note: The Internship varies from 3 Months to 12 Months.
How To Apply
- Interested and qualified applicants should kindly visit the official Colgate website https://jobs.colgate.com/search/?q=internship
- Enter “Internship” in Search Bar. It will list all Internships.
- Open any internship, and click on Apply Now
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.