Are you a candidate seeking for an opportunity to work with the Dangote Group? If ‘yes’, be informed that the Dangote Refinery recruitment portal for 2023 is currently open and accept applications from qualified and eligible candidates.
Interested applicants can access Dangote recruitment form from this page. Just keep reading as we show you the requirements, qualifications, and other vital information you need to get hired in the Dangote refinery.
Dangote Group has earned a reputation for excellent business practices and quality products in Nigeria. The company is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in the west Africa with its operational headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this piece, you will learn a lot about how to submit your application online for the Dangote Refinery recruitment, closing date, information, and guidelines to assist you in the application process.
The Dangote Refinery recruitment aimed to provide employment opportunities for young graduates who have a passion to join the business conglomerate. This is a golden opportunity that you cannot afford to miss. We pray you don’t let it pass you by.
Keep in mind that a high level of discipline is to be maintained during and after your application. Therefore, before you start your application for any position at Dangote Refinery, ensure you are what you said you are. And keep close to you all the necessary documents. If you have the requirements below, working with this noble organization is assured.
Requirements for Dangote Refinery recruitment
Interested applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be medically fit with sound mind.
- Have excellent analytical skills and strong team spirit.
- Must have the ability to research and experiment.
- Having good knowledge of dangote business will be an added advantage to you.
- Only applicants that have good behavior and composure will be employed.
- You must have the ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments.
- Candidates must have academic qualifications such as B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a reputable institution.
- Applicants must possess O’ level certificate with a minimum of five credits including English and Maths in not more than two sittings.
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- National Identification Number (NIN) or other valid means of identification.
- Must be computer literate.
- Be willing to work in a new environment.
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Having previous working experience will be an added advantage.
The Dangote Businesses include the following:
- Cement Manufacturing: Dangote group is the biggest producer of cement in Africa with existing operations in over 10 African countries. Over 24,000 people are employed in Africa. It generates more than N809 billion revenues yearly.
- Sugar Refining: over 10,000 people employed in Nigeria. This generates N152 billion revenues annually.
- Dangote Salt: this is a leading player in Salt business in Nigeria. Over 500 people are employed in Africa. It generates over N25billion revenues annually.
- Dangote Fertilizer Plant
- Rice Farming
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Real Estate
- Dangote Automotive Joint Ventures
- Dangote Tomato Processing
How to Apply for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment
Interested applicants should follow the steps below:
- Go to the Dangote Group recruitment portal at https://www.dangoterefinery.org/
Scroll down to access the recruitment form.
Enter your personal information, experience and references in the provided field.
Upload your CV
Click on “Update and Save” button to submit your application.
After a successful submission, the following message will display on the screen:
Thanks for your interest working with world largest grass root and petrochemical complex.
We have successfully received your application and our team will review the suitability and touch base with you shortly
Login credentials for Dangote Refinery candidate application page has been mailed to your email Id and you may update your details at any point of time.
If you have any question, ask us in the comment section below.