If the DPR Recruitment interests you, keep reading to find out more about the application process and your chances of seizing this fantastic opportunity.
Requirements in General for DPR Recruitment 2022/2023
The Department of Petroleum Resources’ recruitment website lists the following prerequisites.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicants interested in the DPR recruitment must not be older than 35 years at the time of application.
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment
If you are interested and you’d like to apply for the DPR recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ or recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/
- Click on the available job vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centres will be communicated to you via E-mail
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are
- The application form is free
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.