As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria will focuses on technology leadership. We aim to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative and creative technology minds.
Benefits of Ericsson Graduate Program
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Requirements for Ericsson Graduate Program Qualification
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2022 and 2023 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
To be successful in the role you must have
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Ericsson on www.career2.successfactors.eu to apply
For more details, visit Ericsson website on http://jobs.ericsson.com/job/Lagos-Engineering-Graduate-Lago/774175402