Code Jam is returning for the twentieth year! You can take on a number of exciting computational puzzles created by Google employees by joining the Code Jam community. At the World Finals, you’ll have the chance to win $15,000 as well as the coveted title of Code Jam Champion. Why are you holding out?
Code Jam, Google’s longest-running international coding contest, challenges programmers from all over the world to solve difficult algorithmic puzzles in a limited amount of time. Participants in the annual Code Jam World Finals, which are held at a new international Google office each year, proceed through four online-hosted rounds.
In the end, 25 competitors will have the chance to put their abilities to the ultimate test as they compete for cash prizes and the coveted championship title at the World Finals. Each round will provide new challenges.
Benefits of Google Global Coding Competition
1st Place: $15,000 USD
2nd Place: $2,000 USD
3rd Place: $15,000 USD
4th—25th Place: $15,000 USD
Google Global Coding Competition Requirements
- You understand and acknowledge the age requirements specified in the Terms.
- You understand and acknowledge that you must be at least (18) years old or the age of majority in your country of residence (whichever is greater) at the time you register for the CJ Contest to be eligible to participate in the Final Round.
- Participate in the Code Jam Online Qualifying Round by signing up. Although it lasts for 27 hours, you won’t need that long to reach the required number of points for the round. As soon as you do, you’ll move on to Online Round. You may participate in as many of the three Round 1 sub-rounds as necessary to place among the top 1,500 in any of them.
- The top 1,500 competitors from each sub-round advance to the top 1,000 competitors of Code Jam Online Round 2. These top 1,000 competitors receive a limited edition Code Jam t-shirt and move on to Online Round 3 of the competition.
- The top 25 competitors from Code Jam Online Round 3 will fight for the championship title and a cash prize of $15,000 USD in the virtual world finals.
[maxbutton id=”13″ url=”https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/codejam/register” text=”CLICK HERE TO APPLY” ]