Due to the effect of COVID19, the Federal Government introduced a stimulus package to support households and business owners across Nigeria. In this post, we will guide you on how to apply for COVID-19 support loan in Nigeria.
Requirements to get covid-19 support loan in Nigeria
- Applicants must have a Bank Rerification Number (BVN): if you don’t have BVN, go to your bank to register. If you have registered but have gotten the number, see how to check your BVN on your phone.
- Must have E-mail address. If you don’t have email address, you can easily create one with Google, click here to begin. You may like to know the difference between e-mail and g-mail (clear explanation).
- A completed Covid19 support loan application form: You need to fill the loan form. Don’t worry we will show you how to access the form.
- Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19, OR
- business with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to apply for COVID-19 support loan in Nigeria
Follow the steps below to apply for covid19 support loan;
- Visit https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ to get started.
Submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB)
NIRSAL Microfinance Bank will review your application, and forward to the CBN.Need Federal Govt Free-Interest Loan? =>See Here.
CBN will review the application and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB.
Hope this help?