Due to the effect of COVID19, the Federal Government introduced a stimulus package to support households and business owners across Nigeria. In this post, we will guide you on how to apply for COVID-19 support loan in Nigeria.
Requirements to get covid-19 support loan in Nigeria
- Applicants must have a Bank Rerification Number (BVN): if you don’t have BVN, go to your bank to register. If you have registered but have gotten the number, see how to check your BVN on your phone.
- Must have E-mail address. If you don’t have email address, you can easily create one with Google, click here to begin. You may like to know the difference between e-mail and g-mail (clear explanation).
- A completed Covid19 support loan application form: You need to fill the loan form. Don’t worry we will show you how to access the form.
- Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19, OR
- business with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to apply for COVID-19 support loan in Nigeria
Follow the steps below to apply for covid19 support loan;
- Visit https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ to get started.
Submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB)
NIRSAL Microfinance Bank will review your application, and forward to the CBN.
CBN will review the application and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB.
Hope this help?