In this article, you will learn how to get Newspaper publication for change of name in Nigeria.
There are so many reasons you may want to obtain a newspaper change of name in Nigeria. But the problem is that so many people do not know how to go about it or the requirements.
To change your name in Nigeria, you need two important documents:
1. Court affidavit: You can get this from Court as usually
2. Newspaper publication: You can get this from newspaper companies.
However, on this page, we will focus on how to obtain newspaper change of name publication. Making a Newspapers publication for change or correction of name is an evidence that have officially changed your name.
It’s not a difficult task getting this documents in Nigeria, meaning that you don’t have to stress yourself or pay unnecessary to get newspaper publication of change of name.
How to obtain newspaper change of name publication
To obtain a newspaper change of name in Nigeria, follow the guide below;
1. Go to any ‘National newspaper publishing company’, not private newspaper publishers.
2. Enter the admin office and tell them that you want to change your name.
3. They charge about N5,000 and above to public your old and new name on a page of their newspaper as a prove of change of name.
4. It takes about 4 days to get your name published or some tines, may take about 1week or 2weeks as the case may be.
List of National Newspaper to Apply for Change of Name
All of the newspaper companies below are national newspapers;
- New Telegraph
- National Mirror
- And few others
Do you have any question to ask or contribution to make? Go the comment section below. Please, don’t forget to share this information your the social button below. Thank you.