In this article, you will learn how to Print JAMB result slip for all examination year.
After writing the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam (UTME) conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), next is your result.
There is always a need to print out your result slip because you may need it for clearance at school or to make your name appear on JAMB matriculation list.
So, if you take part in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), it is advisable to print out your result slip.
Before you can print a JAMB result slip, you need to first create a profile account with JAMB to proceed. But if you have profile account with JAMB before, all you need is to login to your dashboard to begin the process.
However, printing JAMB result is not difficult. It’s what you can easily do by yourself.
Note: You don’t need to purchase any PIN but you will be required to pay the sum of N1,000 to JAMB.
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip
Below is the step by step process to print JAMB result slip;
1. Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/
2. Enter your e-mail address and password to Login to your JAMB profile account or create a profile,
3. Click on “Print Result Slip”. Under the list of services (on the left side of the page),
4. Click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform. After a successful payment,
5. Select your exam year and enter your JAMB registration Number.
Note: You can request your result to be sent to your email or print directly from JAMB website.
WARNING: If you do not print your UTME result slip, JAMB may not add your name to the Matriculation List. And if your name is not on the Matriculation list, your application to NYSC will be declined.