One of the financial leading institutions in Nigeria, Access Bank has introduced WhatsApp banking platform to serve its customers better by leveraging on WhatsApp instant messaging capabilities. In this post, we will show you how to register for Access Bank WhatsApp banking.
WhatsApp Banking is an alternative way to provide financial services to bank customers through the use of WhatsApp messenger.
Access bank customers can now easily do transactions on WhatsApp. See how to read deleted messages on WhatsApp.
What you can do on Access WhatsApp Banking platform
- BVN Checking
- Open Account
- Request/Pay Loan
- Transfer Funds
- Buy Airtime
- Balance Enquiry
Benefits of Access Whatsapp Banking
Below are the benefits of Access Bank WhatsApp banking;
- Easy to set up
- Instant Banking
- Does not require paper works
- Safe & Secure
- Easy to use
List of Banks that support Whatsapp banking
WhatsApp banking services are now offered by the following banks in Nigeria;
Guarantee Trust Bank
Requirements to set up Access WhatsApp banking
Below are the only requirements;
- WhatsApp installed on your phone.
- Internet connection
- WhatsApp phone number must be the one linked to your Access Bank account.
How to register for Access Bank WhatsApp banking
Follow the steps below to set up or register for Access Bank WhatsApp banking;
1) Save this Access Bank WhatsApp number, ‘09090901901’ on your phone’s contact list, same way you save other numbers.
2) Open your WhatsApp and start a chat by typing ‘Hi’ . See the screenshot below;
3) Type ‘1’ to select ‘Sign Up’ from the menu.
4) Enter your First Name and your last name.
5) Enter your Gender (Male or Female).
6) Type your email address, followed by your account number.
7) Enter your Access Bank Account number and Date of Birth.
You will see this message;
You are about to register for WhatsApp Banking. Kindly click the link below to view details about your Data Privacy as well as Terms and Conditions. https://www.accessbankplc.com/Ways-To-Bank/Access-WhatsApp-Banking.aspx
Type ‘Y’ to CONFIRM concurrence and ‘N’ to CANCEL
8) Finally, type ‘Y’
Congratulations! You have successfully been registered.
How to use Access Bank WhatsApp Banking
After following the steps above to set up your Access WhatsApp banking, you will be asked if you have any other function you want to perform. OR.
Just type ‘Hi’. The list of functions you can perform will be displayed. Select anyone that suite you and follow the instructions.
For more posts like this, Subscribe to our e-mail updates. Thank