Big Brother Naija application form and registration 2020. Do you wish to take part in the upcoming Big Brother Naija (bb Naija), Nigeria reality TV show? If ‘yes’, you are on the right page. Here we will show you how to register for BigBrother Naija, and its registration requirements.
Big Brother Naija is a reality competition television show in which contestants live in an isolated house and compete for a cash prize worth over $170,000 (₦60million) and other material gifts. Contestants that last till the end of the show without being evicted are the winners. Voting are done by viewers at home.
Requirements for Big Brother Naija
Kindly note that Big Brother Naija is open to both male and female. Below are the BB Naija requirements;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Must not be less than 21 years.
- Valid Nigeria passport (international passport).
Note: Audition is free.
Big Brother Naija Audition Centres
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for audition which takes place in the following major cities in Nigeria;
- Lagos: D’podium Event Centre
- Port Harcourt: Hotel presidential
- Abuja: Multichoice office, Maitama
- Calabar: Venetian Arena
- Ibadan: Mauve 21 Events Centre
- Enugu: Oaklands Hotel and Park
- Warri: Deluxe Garden Suites
- Benin: Uyi Grand Event Centre
How to register for Big Brother Naija 2020
Follow the steps below to apply for Big brother Naija audition;
- Make a two-minute video of yourself, and state clearly why you should be selected as a Big Brother Naija Housemate.
Save the current picture of yourself and the recorded video on your computer.
Fill the online registration form and upload your video and picture.
Review the information before your submit.
Note: Entering wrong information is tantamount to automatic disqualification.
- How to Apply for CBN NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan In Nigeria
- For B.SC, HND, NCE and ND, holders that want to apply for Npower
- How to Apply for CBN AGSMEIS Loan in Nigeria
- NYSC Recruitment Portal; How to get a job through NYSC
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment Update